uring your Polish study, you will be using several materials to help you learn the language faster. Most of them are of multimedia-type. Here are some types available:
- Audio-visual materials
- Comics-like, picture based, stories with text and sound. To work on with a teacher then to be used by student alone.
- Short parts of some movies with sound and/or text to work on with teacher's support, then used by students to practice listening and understanding.
- Games and other interactive programs to help to build your vocabulary to be used by students alone.
- Audio materials
- Phonetic and grammar exercises to listen and repeat loudly. - For student personal use
- Poetry and Songs to be listened with teacher's support and alone.
- Audio and text based materials to learn reading and orthography
- Materials to read alone
Audiovisual materials are built around stories which allow learners to easily memorize
them by creating compact strongly related language structures. You can see some examples by using the menu on the left.
Starting March 2015 Polish will be taught using new developed program POLYGLOT.
This program designed for computers , tablet and smartphones may contain several languages, for example: English, Polish, French, Spanish and Russian and can be used individually by students as well as in the class.
It is developed the way which allows any traditional methods of learning/teaching tu be used.
This include individual student learning, teaching in classroom as well as modern very efficient POLYGLOT method which is explained in Polyglot section of this website.